Sunday, April 15, 2012

Back to basics and MMM'12 pledge

…and I don't mean sewing tops and pants, I am talking- returning to PatternMaster Boutique from Wildginger.com!

I firsrt purchased it around 2007, but I switched from PC to Mac since and as this software is only PC compatible, I had never really discovered it true potential.

Today though, I have installed a Virtual Box software and put Windows Vista running on it- on my Mac, simultaneously with my Mac's screen and apps! And i have installed the PMB and it is running! Bliss.

Now, there is a long way to go to recall all the editing tools and options in their Pattern editor- but, hopefully the result will be worth it! I might even start designing my own downloadable patterns to offer my readers some day (Oops, my big dream revealed!!! ))))


And last, but not least: I too join the oh-so-contagious sewing bloggers pledge:




"I, Juliette of Sewing and Style Den, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I pledge to wear a self-made item of clothing for at least four days a week for the duration of May 2012."


Actually, that can apply to all month of the year- I do wear self made clothes a lot- that is mainly why I try to make wearable clothes and don't do vintage. So I am in! I don't take pics of what I wear every day, but everything I have made ( and still own ) will be used.


And to finish up- here's Harry, contemplating if a modeling career is really for him:

Not bad! Not bad at all!!!!



 ©2010 copyright Sewing And Style.
All rights reserved.
All images and copied text must have a link back or reference to Sewing and Style Den

7 comments:

  1. harry is a charmer.. Its great you also taking the challenge its a fun fun to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope it will work )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. their challenge is my everyday life )))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture of Harry!  So cute.
    Looking forward to seeing what you make with your CAD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it will take me a while to get the head around the interface, but it could be great for more of those RTW-inspired clothes as well as producing my own patterns)))

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Sewing and Style Den