Sunday, May 6, 2012

Me-Made-May 2012: week 1 roundup

Just to keep up with fellow seamstresses who has taken the MMM2012 pledge, here is a summary of my first week self-made outfits:
I do not take photos every day, and as I did say before, most of the days of the year I wear something Self-Sewn, but here what I wore this week:

1st May, Tue: Gwyneth skirt
2nd May, Wed: Up in the air Coat
3rd May, Thu: September dressGwyneth Skirt( now it is a top)
4th May, Fri: Butterick 6067
5th May, Sat: Up in the air Coat, September dress
6th May, Sun: wearing the Gwyneth Skirt as I type this )))))




©2012 copyright Sewing And Style.
All rights reserved.
All images and copied text must have a link back or reference to Sewing and Style Den

0 Great Points from our readers, how about you?:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Sewing and Style Den