Sunday, March 27, 2011

Power Sewing Contest Winner

Great news came today, I was voted as a winner (2nd prize) for Power Sewing Looking Great in Green contest! Wow, especially that I entered just for fun and even forgot about it the same day, and now- 2nd place.



As a prize I am getting Sandra Betzina's brand new "Power Sewing Toolbox" book, Singed by Ms. Betzina herself, and a free monthly subscription to www.powersewing.com  online sewing classes! I had a yearly subscription before and I found it great- Sandra posts videos with different tutorials and techniques and you have access to all archives- I thought they were brilliant and definitely learnt a lot there.



I am delighted, especially since the new job has taken all my energy, and I could hardly even think about sewing. But I am inspired again!


0 Great Points from our readers, how about you?:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Sewing and Style Den