Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fabric Covered Shoes: Make Your Own

I just have to share this amazing tutorial with you today. How many times do we realize none of our shoes goes perfectly with the new outfit, and we end up choosing the next best thing, often ending up in a mismatched number.  Well I did. And as most of my wardrobe is and increasingly becomes self-made, this issue raises every time, bringing me to despair sometime ( as I can't afford just going and getting new shoes every time).

So this is the tutorial of the year!  It was posted by Alison Dahl from Brooklyn, NY creative director/ editor on Burda Style website.  All you need is a pair of shoes, 1 yard of fabric, 1 yard of self-adhesive fabric, craft glue (make sure it’s made for fabric), scissors & a pencil... and a bit of patience. So go ahead- give it a try, I know I will!!!
Click here for detailed instructions

0 Great Points from our readers, how about you?:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Sewing and Style Den